Wednesday

Charicycle Guidelines

These are simple guidelines for people using my service to follow should they consider the benefits of putting their bottles in my truck rather than costing the city by filling up their blue bins. We all do it. Beer Cans, Wine bottles. It can Add up if you have a bin in the garage.

1.Minimum value of $7.50 to necessitate a pick up.
2.Do not expect a regular scheduled pick up, this service can fluctuate as I'm sure you can understand.
3.Contact me only when you have met guideline #1 and you are ready for pick up, I may come that very night.
4.Please respect how complex it can be to coordinate all the pick up and return. Your patience is appreciated.
5.Only bottles from February 2007 to present..nothing older.
6.No 'Wannabees' (Non-alcoholic anything, I applaude you for not drinking but you can throw those in the blue box and they are worth nothing)
7.If you have a question, ask it. Basically, over 100ml to 630ml is 10cents and 630ml plus is 20 cents Here is what I will accept. Check What Goes In Your Blue Box or Take it Back! to see what you can put in the blue box if you are curious.
8.If you have a charity you want your proceeds to go to please inform me upon contact, it is essential that I know you have one specified. Currently the largest donator is choosing the charity. This can be split and calculated. Possible Charitable tax receipts may be available conditionally.
9.Tell everyone you know. If your neighbors want to bring it all over and you make a large pick up happen, just think how easy it could become to do this simple service yourself.
10.Thank yourself.

Most people who use this service currently reside in dwellings without a vehicle. I have a truck that I put to use simply to do a service to the community. I think we need to work together when we can for the benefit of all, even future generations. Thanks.

Please note that I will happily take any broken recycle boxes at any time also (min 2 for pick up, without bottles)

No comments: